Restrictions on Partnership
Participating partners must recertify annually through the Request for Qualifications process. During this process, the partner may restate their intention to continue serving IDAs, or may opt to increase or decrease their asset offerings, service area, etc. At this time, or at any point in time, either party might decide to modify the nature of the relationship, to include dissolving the relationship, if continued partnership no longer meets the mission of the IDA program.
IDA funds are distributed to each organization to be used annually. In the event that the partner agency has used the majority of its funds for the year, restrictions may be placed on new enrollments. In the event that there are no funds for new enrollments, partners may place interested parties on a waitlist and make monthly contact until funds become available.
Selection of new partners will include:
- Relevance of their missions and current programs to economic development and education and ability to meet objectives of the Oregon IDA Program
- Funding availability
- Strength of their administrative and existing service structure
- Capacity to case manage and provide direct services to IDA participants
- IDA participants’ availability and access to financial education programs and asset specific trainings required by the IDA program
- Ability to participate in and contribute towards advocacy for the program
- Readiness to proceed