Work With Us
Real Estate Development Manager
The Real Estate Development Manager is responsible for the development of multi-family housing, single-family housing and community facility projects for CASA and helps determine the course of CASA’s development program. The Real Estate Development Manager also directs and facilitates activities from pre development through lease-up or sale.
Manufactured Housing and Cooperative Development Center Community Organizer/TA Provider
The principal tasks of the MHCDC Organizer and Technical Assistance Manager are to organize the tenants of manufactured housing communities, to train them to operate a business (resident- owned cooperative) and to help residents understand the responsibilities and duties required to own and operate their community. In addition, this position will also help work with the Manufactured Housing team to coordinate all post-purchase activities in the manufactured housing communities that CASA assists and will help ensure that each resident-owned community in their portfolio receives timely and appropriate technical assistance, as well as provide guidance to the cooperatives in compliance issues. This position requires a fully bilingual Spanish speaking individual and extensive travel throughout the state to attend meetings during the day and evenings, and possibly weekends and in addition requires a valid Driver’s License as well as access to reliable transportation.
CASA of Oregon offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package geared towards the holistic well-being of its employees. Benefits include:
- 12 days of vacation your first year, 15 days your second year, and 18 days in year three and beyond.
- Generous sick leave (8 hours per month) including shared sick leave
- Two celebration days each calendar year to be used in observance of any occasion an employee chooses to recognize.
- Two personal days each calendar year (after one year of service).
- Ten company-paid holidays annually.
- Participation in the company health benefits program, including medical, dental, and vision benefits. CASA of Oregon pays 100% of the premium for employees and for a spouse/domestic partner and/or dependents.
- A Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket medical expenses or childcare.
- Company-funded long-term disability and life insurance
- Participation in a 401(k) plan. Employer contributes 6% (no employee matching contribution necessary for employer contribution).
- Paid family or medical leave of up to 12 weeks
- Two months paid sabbatical after 10 years of service and three months paid for every five years after
- Summer hours, a reduced schedule of four 9 hour days (M-TH) with full-time pay
- Communications stipend of $50 per month
- Health and wellness stipend of $20 per month
- One time home office setup stipend of $500
- Flexible work hours
- Remote or hybrid work options
- Costco membership
- Reduced fee for Y membership (Sherwood location)
- Reimbursement of eligible and approved business expenses.
- A fun, caring and supportive work environment