Work With Us
Community Loan Fund Director
As a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), CASA operates a loan fund of approximately $20 million and generates a limited number of large real estate loans each year. The Community Loan Fund Director is responsible for overseeing program needs and requirements, including operations and activities related to management of lending capital, management of loan portfolio, lending production, product development, risk-assessment, underwriting, processing and monitoring performance of loans. Responsibilities also include creating and managing relationships with funders, investors, partners, legislators, borrowers and others pertinent to the lending and affordable housing industries. The role requires a dutiful respect for compliance; a cooperative and collaborative work style; strong analytical, problem-solving and presentation skills; and the ability to lead, supervise, and support staff.
Real Estate Development Program Manager
The Real Estate Development Program Manager is responsible for the development of multi-family housing, single-family housing and community facility projects for CASA and helps determine the course of CASA’s development program. The Real Estate Development Program Manager also directs and facilitates activities from predevelopment through lease-up or sale.
CASA of Oregon offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package geared towards the holistic well-being of its employees. Benefits include:
- 12 days of vacation your first year, 15 days your second year, and 18 days in year three and beyond.
- Generous sick leave (8 hours per month) including shared sick leave
- Two celebration days each calendar year to be used in observance of any occasion an employee chooses to recognize.
- Two personal days each calendar year (after one year of service).
- Ten company-paid holidays annually.
- Participation in the company health benefits program, including medical, dental, and vision benefits. CASA of Oregon pays 100% of the premium for employees and for a spouse/domestic partner and/or dependents.
- A Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket medical expenses or childcare.
- Company-funded long-term disability and life insurance
- Participation in a 401(k) plan. Employer contributes 6% (no employee matching contribution necessary for employer contribution).
- Paid family or medical leave of up to 12 weeks
- Two months paid sabbatical after 10 years of service and three months paid for every five years after
- Summer hours, a reduced schedule of four 9 hour days (M-TH) with full-time pay
- Communications stipend of $50 per month
- Health and wellness stipend of $20 per month
- One time home office setup stipend of $500
- Flexible work hours
- Remote or hybrid work options
- Costco membership
- Reduced fee for Y membership (Sherwood location)
- Reimbursement of eligible and approved business expenses.
- A fun, caring and supportive work environment